Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 01:12:58 UTC

Re: Plugman Release

I believe Braden did the same type of release for plugman that he did for
cordova cli. He updated both packages on npm but set the latest tag to
point to the previous version until we were ready to do our full release.

If you install the CLI RC
sudo npm install -g cordova@3.0.10, you actually get version 0.12.0 of
plugman as a dependency.

I will wait for Braden to chime in. I figure the CLI and Plugman should
both be released on the same day we release 3.1.0.

Re: Plugman Release

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
I called it cordova-3.1.x because it's about the 3.1.x version of Cordova,
the CadVer, not the CLI's own version numbering. We can always make a new
branch and drop the old one, if we like.

Braden

Re: Plugman Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Plugman Release