Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by siberian <si...@siberian.org> on 2000/02/28 22:14:03 UTC

Apache::Session::DBIStore

Anyone know the maintainer of this module? I sent the listed maintainer
email but have gotten no response and there is no DNS resolution on that
domain name that I can see.

I was curious if some of my mods could be rolled into the package.

Thanks for any direction-
John-

Re: Apache::Session::DBIStore

Posted by "Jeffrey W. Baker" <jw...@acm.org>.
siberian wrote:

> Anyone know the maintainer of this module? I sent the listed maintainer
> email but have gotten no response and there is no DNS resolution on that
> domain name that I can see.
>
> I was curious if some of my mods could be rolled into the package.

That would be me.  I don't have the time to respond to every email in a
timely fashion.  Your mods will be considered along with all the others,
right after I get around to reading them all.  The oly part of
Apache::Session I am working on right now is the DaemonLocker.  Some of
you will be happy to hear that I finally need this functionality, so the
rest of you will finally get it :)

As for DNS problems, it seems to work for me:

set q=any
kathyandjeffrey.net
Server:  ns.vivaldi
Address:  192.168.1.200

Non-authoritative answer:
kathyandjeffrey.net	nameserver = NS2.DOMAIN.net
kathyandjeffrey.net	nameserver = NS1.DOMAIN.net

kathyandjeffrey.net	nameserver = NS2.DOMAIN.net
kathyandjeffrey.net	nameserver = NS1.DOMAIN.net
NS2.DOMAIN.net	internet address = 198.182.225.2
NS1.DOMAIN.net	internet address = 204.107.140.2
> mail.kathyandjeffrey.net
Server:  ns.vivaldi
Address:  192.168.1.200

mail.kathyandjeffrey.net	canonical name =
mail.kathyandjeffrey.net.criticalpath.net
kathyandjeffrey.net	nameserver = ns1.domain.net
kathyandjeffrey.net	nameserver = ns2.domain.net
ns1.domain.net	internet address = 204.107.140.2
ns2.domain.net	internet address = 198.182.225.2

Later,
Jeffrey