Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bernhard Kleine <be...@gmx.net> on 2020/12/12 12:31:00 UTC

Different indices not repected in Epub3 transformation with ant 1.9.8

Hi, my first contribution,

I am working with oxygen 20.1 xml-editor.

while docbook to pdf transformation does respect different indices, during the generation of an epub with ant it is not respcted. The following is totally mixed up.

   <index type="scName">
        <title>Scientific names</title>
    <index type="dtName">
        <title>Deutsche Namensliste</title>
    <index type="RWP">
        <title>Plants for Caterpillars</title>
    <index type="idx">
        <title>General Index</title>

Will an update to 1.10 resolve the issues? Whatelse can I do?

Kind regards Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch

Re: Different indices not repected in Epub3 transformation with ant 1.9.8

Posted by Peter West <li...@pbw.id.au>.
Have you asked on the oxygen users list? Over there they should be able to tell you what is being used (by the ant process) to actually do the work of transformation.
--
Peter West
pbw@pbw.id.au

> On 13 Dec 2020, at 6:23 pm, <ap...@materne.de> <ap...@materne.de> wrote:
>
> I don't think that updating Ant will solve your problem, because Ant just "triggers" the generation process. Which tool are you using?
> Could you post your buildfile? Maybe we could find some hints here.
> Or a sample project (e.g. on Github) showing the problem?
>
> Jan

AW: Different indices not repected in Epub3 transformation with ant 1.9.8

Posted by ap...@materne.de.