Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sam Wun <sw...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 14:30:28 UTC

source code for examples

Hi,

Can anyone show me a link where I can download the example source
codes from the following link:

http://struts.improve-technologies.com/faqs/lists.html

Very appreciate for any answers.
Thanks
Sam

Re: Redirecting to servlet

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
I think you can set the constant - struts.action.excludePattern to a
pattern that will match your servlet, then the dispatcher filter in
use should ignore it. You can specify a comma-separated list of
patterns for the dispatcher to ignore.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

Redirecting to servlet

Re: source code for examples

Posted by Sam Wun <sw...@gmail.com>.
I thought the "project owner" read this mailing list?

Re: source code for examples

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Re: source code for examples

Posted by Sam Wun <sw...@gmail.com>.