Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by VJ Thinker <vj...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/22 08:57:42 UTC

Quick Question regarding modify demo application

Hi JetSpeed Gurus,

      What would be the easiest way to modify the login sequence for the demo application?  For e.g. upon successful login, we would like to present the simplest.psml confirmation page to the user (instead the current default behavior of redisplaying the Welcome to JetSpeed2 screen).

      Thanks for your response.  Best regards,

  Vijay

---------------------------------

Re: Quick Question regarding modify demo application

Posted by VJ Thinker <vj...@yahoo.com>.
Hi David,

      Thanks for your response, but the question is:

      How to modify the Demo Application such that after a successful login, an user is shown the Simplest Portlet?  Basically, we trying to understand how the user navigation aspects are controlled.

      Best regards,

  Vijay

David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

On Feb 21, 2007, at 11:57 PM, VJ Thinker wrote:

> Hi JetSpeed Gurus,
>
> What would be the easiest way to modify the login sequence
> for the demo application? For e.g. upon successful login, we would
> like to present the simplest.psml confirmation page to the user
> (instead the current default behavior of redisplaying the Welcome
> to JetSpeed2 screen).
>
> Thanks for your response. Best regards,
>
> Vijay
You could setup a user template where each user gets their own home
page, and then just use a simple "j2" profiling rule
In that template, have the default page be your simplest.psml

Never miss an email again!

Re: Quick Question regarding modify demo application

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.