Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Deborah Stephenson <ds...@Credant.com> on 2005/05/13 22:12:45 UTC

Running the installer in Silent mode ( NEWBIE)

Is it possible to run the Windows Tomcat installer ( for tomcat 5.x ) in
Silent Mode?
Are there default parameters for a base installation already set, or is
it possible to "feed" a list of parameters to the exe.
I haven't had any luck running the installer in silent mode, and I
perused the .NSI script file from the CVS directory...and didn't see any
SILENT mode configuration information..

So, Along those lines, If anyone has information about how to run the
current Windows installer in Silent mode, or how to edit the current
Windows installer so that it will accept Command line parameters, I
Would be most appreciative.

Thank You