Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Oliver Zemann <O....@quovadisglobal.com> on 2012/12/11 18:14:04 UTC

Question regarding OpenSSL Version used in TC 7.x

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a list which version of TC (apr/native dll)
was compiled against which version of openssl.

I just noticed that my TC 7.0.23 is displaying openssl version 0.9.8h which
has some known bugs. Its running on a win2k8 system installed as service.

Thanks in advance.

Oli

Re: Question regarding OpenSSL Version used in TC 7.x

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Question regarding OpenSSL Version used in TC 7.x

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com>.
On 12/11/2012 9:14 AM, Oliver Zemann wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I would like to know if there is a list which version of TC (apr/native dll)
> was compiled against which version of openssl.
>
> I just noticed that my TC 7.0.23 is displaying openssl version 0.9.8h which
> has some known bugs. Its running on a win2k8 system installed as service.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Oli

I don't know about a list, but I did a quick strings on 1.1.24 native,
and it appears to have been built with OpenSSL 1.0.1c without FIPS.

7.0.29, 7.0.30, and 7.0.33 (all I have on this Windows 7 box) all run
1.1.24 and OpenSSL 1.0.1c without FIPS.

Hope this helps a little bit.

. . . . just my (short) two cents
/mde/