Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Luis Gil de Bernabé <lj...@googlemail.com> on 2016/11/03 11:23:42 UTC

Strange behaveur

hello team:
I have issued that when i build the Quickreference.xml.es from the module
in teh trunk is not working as you can see:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/es/mod/quickreference.html
but in the 2.4 brunch it is working... and its the same file... i dont get
it..
Any Tip?
thank you in advance.

Linkedin:   https://linkd.in/Ljjt8L <http://linkd.in/Ljjt8L>
Twitter :     https://twitter.com/luigy_tspg

Re: Strange behaveur

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Luis Gil de Bernabé wrote:

> hello team:
> I have issued that when i build the Quickreference.xml.es from the module
> in teh trunk is not working as you can see:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/es/mod/quickreference.html
> but in the 2.4 brunch it is working... and its the same file... i dont get
> it..
> Any Tip?
> thank you in advance.

Maybe it's memory consumption. Any error messages would be helpful, I guess.

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://pub.perlig.de  #