Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/06/09 10:41:33 UTC

sorting out composition testcases

Just a heads-up concerning the composition package and some changes I'm
putting in place.  Basically the maven based build procedures for
composition-impl are somewhat spaghetti-like in nature and I'm starting
on some refactoring of the test resources out into a separate group.
I'm planning on placing these resources under a new directory
/avalon/runtime/meta/test/[test-package].  Test packages (e.g.
playground, widget, gizmo, etc. )  will be build as a suite of artifacts
that can be used by higher-level systems such as composition,
activation, merlin, etc.

Cheers, Steve.