Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Harper, Paul" <pa...@Aspect.com> on 2017/08/31 15:56:05 UTC

Question about nodetool repair

Hello All,

I have a 6 node ring with 3 nodes in DC1 and 3 nodes in DC2. I ssh into node5 on DC2 was in a “DN” state. I ran “nodetool repair”. I’ve had this situation before and ran “nodetool repair -dc DC2”.  I’m trying what if anything is different between those commands. What are they actually doing?

Thanks
This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc. and may contain information that is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message. Please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its attachments.

Re: Question about nodetool repair