Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nirmit Desai <ni...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/07/29 18:53:51 UTC

[Axis2 1.0] WSDL2Java bug?

Hi,

I am trying to generate test case from a WSDL operation taking no
parameters (everything is document literal) . The input message for the
operation is defined thus:

<message name="getMembershipInfo"/>

The generated skeleton looks ok. However, the generated test cases look
buggy as in the testStart<op_name> method of the test case class it calls
the stub.start<op_name> with a param34 without first creating it. In fact,
As the operation does not take any parameters, there is not need to create
and pass any such parameters. And rightly, the
start<op_name> method in the stub class takes only a callback object as a
parameter, no other parameter is required.

So, just by removing the param34 from the call to stb.start<op_name> solves
the problem.

Thanks,

-Nirmit

Axis2 Exception

Posted by Pradeepta Bhattacharya <pr...@bsil.com>.
When I try to return back a array of objects from my method, I get back an
exception on the server stating

12:24:09,670 ERROR [AxisServlet] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.BeanUtil.getOMElement(Ljavax/xml/namespac
e/QName;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;)Lorg/apache/axiom/om/
OMElement;

What would be the reason for this error? Thanks.

Pradeepta

Axis2 Exception

Re: [Axis2 1.0] WSDL2Java bug?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nirmit,
This indeed looks like a bug. Please open a Jira and attach the WSDL

Ajith

On 7/30/06, Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please file a JIRA.
>
> On 7/29/06, Nirmit Desai <ni...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to generate test case from a WSDL operation taking no
> > parameters (everything is document literal) . The input message for the
> > operation is defined thus:
> >
> > <message name="getMembershipInfo"/>
> >
> > The generated skeleton looks ok. However, the generated test cases look
> > buggy as in the testStart<op_name> method of the test case class it calls
> > the stub.start<op_name> with a param34 without first creating it. In fact,
> > As the operation does not take any parameters, there is not need to create
> > and pass any such parameters. And rightly, the
> > start<op_name> method in the stub class takes only a callback object as a
> > parameter, no other parameter is required.
> >
> > So, just by removing the param34 from the call to stb.start<op_name> solves
> > the problem.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > -Nirmit

Ajith Ranabahu