Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/19 00:50:35 UTC

Alternatives to Flash interface in future?

OM devs:

Hi, I was just wondering if the roadmap for OM includes
any possible work on allowing some alternative to using
Flash for interacting with the OM server?  By
alternatives I mean, Java, WebRTC, HTML5 Video, whatever
other options might be out there.   Is this something
that's even being thought about, or is OM intended
to remain Flash based?

Thanks,

Phil
~~~
This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM

答复:Alternatives to Flash interface in future?

Posted by Wentao Liu <cs...@aliyun.com>.
        Hi Maxim,         Great to know the HTML5 version is coming, let me know if you need me do something, such as testing:)------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>发送时间:2015年8月19日(星期三) 13:20收件人:dev <de...@openmeetings.apache.org>主 题:Re: Alternatives to Flash interface in future?Hello Phil,we are already working on HTML5+WebRTC version of OM, you can search JIRAregarding it :)On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 4:50 AM, Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>wrote:> OM devs:>> Hi, I was just wondering if the roadmap for OM includes> any possible work on allowing some alternative to using> Flash for interacting with the OM server?  By> alternatives I mean, Java, WebRTC, HTML5 Video, whatever> other options might be out there.   Is this something> that's even being thought about, or is OM intended> to remain Flash based?>> Thanks,>>> Phil> ~~~> This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM>-- WBRMaxim aka solomax

Re: Alternatives to Flash interface in future?

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.
OK, that's good to hear.  I'll dig up the relevant Jira tickets and read up
on it.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Phil,