Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "angela@apache.org" <an...@apache.org> on 2023/02/08 16:43:12 UTC

Please welcome Julian Reschke

Hi Sling community,

Based on his contributions to the project, the Sling PMC has elected
Julian Reschke as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming Julian.

Julian - if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers
briefly introducing themselves to the list, feel free.

Welcome again and kind regards
Angela

Re: Please welcome Julian Reschke

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
> ...When I'm not working on Apache stuff, I occasionally spend time working
> in the standards space in the IETF; you might have seen my name on a few
> RFCs...

I definitely have ;-)

It's an honor to have you here Julian, thank you and thanks for all
your good work on Sling!

-Bertrand

Re: Please welcome Julian Reschke

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Julian!

On Wed, 2023-02-08 at 19:40 +0100, Julian Reschke wrote:
> PPS: I'm also infamous for actually developing and testing stuff on
> Windows :-)

Great, we need more reports about hardcoded path separators and files
not being deleted as they are open by another process :-)

Robert

Re: Please welcome Julian Reschke

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Julian!