Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2009/07/30 20:24:58 UTC

Re: HBase 0.20 branch created; TRUNK is open for 0.21 hbase work and open again for commits.

I was thinking about opening a branch for HBASE-1295. Want to do it in
Apache SVN or up on github?

  - Andy

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.
I can do it, historically I've done most of the github. Plus I am
counting on doing a substantial amount of development (5 hbase
clusters and 100 nodes with a few tb of data = good test environment).

I'll pub the location/branch in a bit.

-ryan