Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/05/16 21:56:39 UTC

[COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Hazem Saleh

The Myfaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Hazem Saleh as the newest MyFaces committer!
Hazem is an active member of the myfaces community, he contributed
some cool components like captcha, password strength and provided many
patches.
He is also involved in the Apache Myfaces and Facelets book.

@Hazem: Please add yourself to the Master-POM at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/pom.xml

--Manfred

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Hazem Saleh

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all very much.
Iam really very proud to be one of this great team.

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Hazem Saleh

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Finally!  Welcome.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome !

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
welcome!

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Hazem Saleh

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Hazem,
Welcome to MyFaces.

Paul Spencer

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hazem

Werner

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, may your enthusiasm for open source energize MF more than
ever!

Cheers,

Zubin.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.