Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl> on 2005/10/06 10:21:58 UTC

SOLVED (was: Re: Cocoon won't build: "could not find ant-launcher ...)

On 5 Oct 2005, at 16:56, Michael Foy wrote:

> Use the build.sh script supplied with cocoon.  This will invoke the
> ant that comes with cocoon, but first check for system wide ant
> configuration files in /etc/ant.conf.  If this file exists and
> contains an 'ANT_HOME= ...' line then you need to add --noconfig to
> the
> command line to stop the system ant configuration from redirecting
> the build to the other ant installation.

He, thanks a bundle. This did the trick! There's nothing like a
community to talk to :)
Maybe I can stick to my original deadline after all ;)

Anyone listening; may I suggest that this option be added to build.sh
by default? A
search on Google with this error message turns up virtually blank (20
hits, 2 pages
with none of them offering any help).

regards,
Sandor

Sandor Spruit
sandor@cs.uu.nl

Re: SOLVED (was: Re: Cocoon won't build: "could not find ant-launcher ...)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 6 oct. 05, à 10:21, Sandor Spruit a écrit :
>> ....If this file exists and contains an 'ANT_HOME= ...' line then you
>> need to add --noconfig to the command line...

> ...Anyone listening; may I suggest that this option be added to
> build.sh by default?...

I've asked on dev@, will add it unless someone objects.

-Bertrand