Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com> on 2009/03/09 19:08:52 UTC

The Future of OSGi & Maven

The Tycho toolchain which is by far the most advanced set of tools for
dealing with OSGi natively has a new mailing list and there's a blog
entry describing some of the things we're working on.

The demo that we planned for Eclipse is mostly working and we should
have it fully worked out over the next week. The demo is building
m2eclipse with Tycho, publishing to Nexus and installing Eclipse +
m2eclipse from the Update Manager in Eclipse by pointing it at Nexus.
We think that's pretty cool :-)

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven