Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by dawgie2009 <zo...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 13:49:19 UTC

buildr installation

Hi,

Simple problem: downloaded buildr 1.2.10, trying to install it following the
instructions:

1) I set the java home variable
2) sudo env JAVA_HOME=$JAVA_HOME gem install buildr -p <my proxy>

I get the following:

ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::RemoteSourceException)
    HTTP Response 403 fetching http://gems.rubyforge.org/yaml

What seems to be the problem?

Thanks.

Re: buildr installation

Posted by dawgie2009 <zo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, in the meantime I managed to update and fix the problem.

Thanks.

Re: buildr installation

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.