Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Miralles Arevalo <an...@yahoo.es> on 2007/05/15 08:56:58 UTC

Sandbox behaviour!!

Hi everybody,

can anybody explain me, what are functionalities for sandbox components? For example if you put a message from a ".properties" inside a <s:pprPanelGroup></s:pprPanelGroup>. When you execute the component (ajax) the message has disappeared!

Thank you very much!!

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: Sandbox behaviour!!

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Yes, in JSF 1.2 you can add a <resource-bundle> tag to
faces-config.xml, which will add a ResourceBundle as
if it were a managed bean available on all pages.  This
is more efficient than f:loadBundle, and also makes the
resource bundle available at all parts of the JSF lifecycle
(instead of just during Render Response).

-- Adam Winer

Re: Sandbox behaviour!!

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!