Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by RuralHunter <ru...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 09:30:57 UTC

Queues with empty name appear in web console

Hi,

I have seen this problem on both 5.13.3 and 5.10.2. There are several
messages in them. Where do they come from?

Re: Queues with empty name appear in web console

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I personally have never seen this behavior on the projects where I've used
5.6.0, 5.8.0, and 5.9.1.  Obviously those are different versions than the
ones you're using, but in the two years I've been monitoring this list I've
also never heard of anyone see this in any version.  So since you can't
pinpoint an action that triggers it, my default assumption is that it's
something related to your environment (such as an unintended interaction
with a browser plugin) rather than a bug in ActiveMQ.

If you can pinpoint specific steps that reliably reproduce the problem,
please post back here and we can try to figure out what's going on.  And in
the meantime, thankfully the misbehavior is pretty benign and you can
safely just ignore those extra destinations.

Tim

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
If you delete them, do they come back eventually?  If so, what's the
trigger?  (After some time, after reloading the admin console page, after
restarting the broker, etc?)

Also, what URL do they point to?  Is there any chance that the URL is for a
real queue (not one named after the CSS files)?

Posted by RuralHunter <ru...@gmail.com>.
OK, I will try to do that next time it occurs

Re: Queues with empty name appear in web console

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Could it have anything to do with preferences you might have set in your
browser for how to display followed and unfollowed links?  If you save the
page source and open that HTML in an entirely different browser (e.g. if
you were using Chrome, try Firefox or Opera or...), does the behavior
change?

Tim

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by RuralHunter <ru...@gmail.com>.