Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Dilshan Edirisuriya <ed...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 20:41:40 UTC

Tracking upload progress of asset upload

Hi,

Can I track the upload progress of asset when attaching to an entity using
the javascript SDK? Also my image is base64 encoded and embedded within a
div (indeed as a img src attribute). When I try to attach this as a binary
content I get the error as "readAsBinaryString is not an object". I used
atob to do this conversion. Will this SDK request this in some specific
format or do I just need to pass this binary content which I got as result?

Regards,

Dilshan