Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Padarn Wilson <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/28 08:44:36 UTC

Setting max parallelism via properties

Hi all,

Sorry for the basic question, but is it possible to set max
parallelism using the flink conf file, rather than explicitly in code:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/parallel.html#setting-the-maximum-parallelism

Need this for a PR I am working on for the flink operator:
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/flink-on-k8s-operator/pull/425

Re: Setting max parallelism via properties

Posted by Padarn Wilson <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Kezhu, this fits the bill perfectly.

Thanks,
Padarn