Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by me...@gmail.com on 2016/07/04 03:19:01 UTC

Pull request [apache/mesos] Question : mesos networking

Question : mesos networking
By angry-tony
I am wondering if Mesos can offer resources from multiple network interfaces? I would like to attach multiple Network Interfaces (public eth0, private eth1) on slave nodes and would like to bind specific applications that I run on mesos's slave nodes on specific interfaces? does not mesos need distinct physical networks like OpenStack has four distinct physical networks?? is there any reference guide or doc?
July 3, 2016 at 08:05PM
via GitHub http://ift.tt/29iq2co