Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ksenia Khailenko <xe...@objectstyle.com> on 2011/08/25 16:16:29 UTC

relative path to for solr config

Hi there!

I have a question concerned with ability to use relative path for the config files.

I am deploying Solr within a custom war application and it requires a path to its config files. Also I'm using Tomcat 7 for the deployment. Before parallel deployment I had this entry in context.xml:

<Environment name="solr/home" value="${ROOTDIR}/app/A1/webapps/search-internal/WEB-INF/classes/solr" type="java.lang.String" override="false"/>

But now, I cannot predict the name of the application path (since it looks like this "search-internal##11081701"). I have also been unsucessful in putting this environment entry inside the application itself and using a relative path, since it appears to be relative to tomcat and not to the application.

Is there some magic like a ${APP_ROOT} variable I can use?

Would be very appreciated for any comments.

Regards, Ksenia Khailenko