Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vaibhav Jain <va...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/12/01 05:12:11 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Extend facility entity

Hello all,

Sorry for late reply as I was out of town.

Thank you very much to all of you for sharing this valuable information.

As we can conclude this conversation here.

I will create a new entity facilityCalendar which will create the
one-to-many relationship between facility and calendar. Here are the entity
attributes:

   1. facilityId*
   2. calendarId*
   3. fromDate*
   4. thruDate

A calendar will be used to store *openingTime*, *closingTime*, working
weekdays and all this type of stuff.

If this looks good to everyone then I will raise a JIRA for this.

Thanks & Regards

Vaibhav Jain
Hotwax Systems,
vaibhav.jain@hotwaxsystems.com