Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/12 14:53:16 UTC

How to debug GWT code generation?

I'm using the gwt maven plugin and I need to debug when GWT generates Java
code during its rebind/generator operations, we have a lot of custom code
generation code and need to be able to debug this.

I've tried setting the normal Java commands for remote debugging both in
MAVEN_OPTS and in the config section of the gwt plugin but when I connect
my debugger (IntelliJ) my break points do not get hit.

Any pointers on how to do this?

-Dave

Re: How to debug GWT code generation?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.