Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/01/29 15:54:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release Excalibur (was Re: Examples directory for Excalibur)

I am all for examples on how to use Excalibur, but before we continue with
this discussion, I need to know if there is anything that would block a release.

We really need to get a release out soon.

All in favor:  +1

Leif, are you done with the DataSource code yet?

I am currently +1, if you vote in the negative, please let me know what needs
to be fixed first.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: [VOTE] Release Excalibur (was Re: Examples directory for Excalibur)

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@silveregg.co.jp>.
+1 on Release.

I am pushing for the examples in their own package, so it wouldn't
affect the Excalibur release anyway :-)

Leif

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 01:54, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I am all for examples on how to use Excalibur, but before we
continue with
> this discussion, I need to know if there is anything that would block a
> release.
>
> We really need to get a release out soon.
>
> All in favor:  +1

+1

Carsten

Re: [VOTE] Release Excalibur (was Re: Examples directory for Excalibur)

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 01:54, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I am all for examples on how to use Excalibur, but before we continue with
> this discussion, I need to know if there is anything that would block a
> release.
>
> We really need to get a release out soon.
>
> All in favor:  +1

+1

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: [VOTE] Release Excalibur (was Re: Examples directory for Excalibur)

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@silveregg.co.jp>.

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I am all for examples on how to use Excalibur, but before we continue with
> this discussion, I need to know if there is anything that would block a
> release.
>
> We really need to get a release out soon.
>
> All in favor:  +1
>

> Leif, are you done with the DataSource code yet?

Yes, the Excalibur DataSource is done, I'm not aware of any other
outstanding problems with it.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Eung-ju Park wrote:

> +1.
> Is next version 4.1?

Yes.

Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>.
> I am all for examples on how to use Excalibur, but before we continue with
> this discussion, I need to know if there is anything that would block a
release.

> We really need to get a release out soon.
>
> All in favor:  +1
>

> Leif, are you done with the DataSource code yet?
>
> I am currently +1, if you vote in the negative, please let me know what
needs
> to be fixed first.

+1.
Is next version 4.1?