Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo> on 2007/12/10 06:31:54 UTC

[axis2] rampart: how to NOT use direct token references

Hi,

I've kind of got rampart working with a policy file in a client. However, no
matter what I do, the
client always uses direct reference for the x509 certificate. Is it possible
to change it to say
issuer serial references? Here is the relevant part of my policy file:

	<sp:Wss10>
		<wsp:Policy>
			<!-- <sp:MustSupportRefEmbeddedToken /> -->
			<sp:MustSupportRefIssuerSerial />
		</wsp:Policy>
	</sp:Wss10>

-----
--
Kent Tong
Wicket tutorials freely available at http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDW

Re: [axis2] rampart: how to NOT use direct token references

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kent,
    Did you try using

      <wsp:Policy>
                <sp:X509Token sp:IncludeToken="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/Always">
                        <wsp:Policy>
                                <sp:RequireIssuerSerialReference/>
                                <sp:WssX509V3Token10/>
                        </wsp:Policy>
                </sp:X509Token>
     </wsp:Policy>

    as the token assertion. There was an issue with issuer serial  [1], but
it is fixed in the revision 597005.

Thanks,
Nandana

[1] - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-111