Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com> on 2007/05/02 20:44:40 UTC

openssl

Hi,

Can someone please tell me where I get the files for

#include <openssl/ssl.h>

Thanks,

Jim

Re: openssl

Posted by Wayne Johnson <wd...@yahoo.com>.
Their part of the OpenSSL product.  http://www.openssl.org/.

I just got done rebuilding it for our use, so if you need help...

Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com> wrote: Hi,

Can someone please tell me where I get the files for

#include

Thanks,

Jim

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.