Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Frank Faubert <fr...@sane.com> on 2002/04/09 21:02:31 UTC

Win32: Building 3rd party modules

Hello,

I am in the process of porting one of our custom modules from Apache 1.3
to Apache 2.0.  Everything builds and executes fine on Linux and
Solaris, but I'm having a problem building on Win32:

warning C4013: 'ap_hook_fixups' undefined; assuming extern returning int
warning C4013: 'ap_hook_log_transaction' undefined; assuming extern
returning int

What do I need to do to get prototypes for those functions?  I am
already including the following headers:

#include "apr.h"
#include "apr_lib.h"
#include "apr_strings.h"
#include "httpd.h"
#include "http_config.h"
#include "http_core.h"

PS: Tried this against both
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/httpd-2.0.35.zip and
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/apache_2.0.35-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi.

Thanks for any help,
-Frank

Re: Win32: Building 3rd party modules

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
#include "http_protocol.h" should do it for you.

Why Win32 and not Linux is beyond me at the moment.

Bill