Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Inizan, Sebastien (CDS-VPI)" <SI...@euro.who.int> on 2005/05/16 17:10:40 UTC

How to create a pdf link from the current URL

Hey !

I have set up the sitemap to translate my page into a pdf. However my
problem is to display the correct url on my html page that will point to
this pdf.

EX:
On my page /lenya/live/index.html , I would like a link that points to
/lenya/live/index.pdf

How can we find the current URL and create a link that will change the html
ending by a pdf ending ?

Thanks,
Seb.

Re: How to create a pdf link from the current URL

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Inizan, Sebastien (CDS-VPI) wrote:

>Hey !
>
>I have set up the sitemap to translate my page into a pdf. However my
>problem is to display the correct url on my html page that will point to
>this pdf.
>
>EX:
>On my page /lenya/live/index.html , I would like a link that points to
>/lenya/live/index.pdf
>
>How can we find the current URL and create a link that will change the html
>ending by a pdf ending ?

what publication have you based your publication on? The default
publication?

Michi

>Thanks,
>Seb.

Michael Wechner

Re: How to create a pdf link from the current URL

Posted by qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru>.
Monday, May 16, 2005, 10:10:40 PM, Inizan, Sebastien (CDS-VPI) wrote:

ISCV> Hey !

ISCV> I have set up the sitemap to translate my page into a pdf. However my
ISCV> problem is to display the correct url on my html page that will point to
ISCV> this pdf.

ISCV> EX:
ISCV> On my page /lenya/live/index.html , I would like a link that points to
ISCV> /lenya/live/index.pdf

ISCV> How can we find the current URL and create a link that will change the html
ISCV> ending by a pdf ending ?

there are sitemap parameters passed to xhtml page formatting stylesheet,
in publication-sitemap.xmap, at match="lenyabody-*/*/*/*/**,
something like:
        <map:transform src="xslt/page/{4}.xsl">
          <map:parameter name="root" value="{page-envelope:context-prefix}/{2}/{3}"/>
          <map:parameter name="url" value="{5}"/>
          <map:parameter name="document-id" value="{page-envelope:document-id}"/>
          <map:parameter name="document-type" value="{page-envelope:document-type}"/>
          <map:parameter name="language" value="{page-envelope:document-language}"/>
        </map:transform>

in stylesheet just use <a href="{$root}/{$document-id}.pdf">...</a>

--
 qMax