Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/02/07 15:24:31 UTC

[PROPOSAL] ServiceMix registered in Apache Sonar

Hi all,

A new Sonar instance is available at Apache:
http://sonar.apache.org

Some projects are already registered such as Apache Camel:
http://sonar.apache.org/dashboard/index/37401

WDYT about registering ServiceMix (at least NMR, Features, Components)
into Sonar ?

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: [PROPOSAL] ServiceMix registered in Apache Sonar

Posted by jb...@nanthrax.net.
Yeah I forgot utils. I will also add it ;)
Sounds like a good plan -- I'd add servicemix-utils as well as we're
still actively developing that as part of the components and
ServiceMix 4 container.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource