Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Lam <mi...@systex.com.hk> on 2004/06/02 10:18:23 UTC

How to Increase Https concurrent connections in TOMCAT 5.0.24

Dear All,

I have setup a tomcat 5.0.24 at Solaris 8.  when i running a servlet to upload file from a network client to a tomcat server through https. It can only support 150 concurrent connection.  Please kindly share with me how to increase the number of connection up to 500 connections or even more. What should i tune ? acceptor connection max is 128 ....any place i should look into?
Please advise.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Mike Lam