Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 22:00:02 UTC

Release plugin

Has someone succeded to execute the release:prepare goal with CVS NT.
I keep having the "error empty password used" even if I log in using
'cvs login' just before lauching maven. I use the latest release
plugin 2.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT and the lastest scm module.

Any ideas?

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: Release plugin

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
I did number 2, I'll give a try to number 1. Thank

On 2/27/06, Jim Carroll <ji...@jiminger.com> wrote:
> Two thing, I'm not sure if they will help.
>
> 1) Use the '|' delimiter on windows regardless of whether or not you
> have to.
> 2) Make sure you always delete the release.properties file that gets
> generated with each run before trying it again.
>
> It seems to be incredibly temperamental and unforgiving, but I've gotten
> it to work.
>
> Alexandre Poitras wrote:
>
> >Has someone succeded to execute the release:prepare goal with CVS NT.
> >I keep having the "error empty password used" even if I log in using
> >'cvs login' just before lauching maven. I use the latest release
> >plugin 2.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT and the lastest scm module.
> >
> >Any ideas?

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: Release plugin