Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2011/04/04 13:11:12 UTC

trademarks of JAMES

Hi there,

to fullfill the branding guides we need to update our website etc. Anyone
can take over the task:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html

Thanks,
Norman

Re: trademarks of JAMES

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
While documenting for next release, I will enhance where possible to map
the requirements (still have to re-read them...).

Some requirements are generic and may need changes on skin, image,... :
I don't take them here for now, so it remains "available" :)

Tks,
Eric