Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Eric Smith <es...@e-dialog.com> on 2011/11/30 17:41:11 UTC

Maintainer of the mailing list?

I've checked here:
http://jmeter.apache.org/mail2.html
for a contact to a person who runs this mailing list, but I don't see any.
Is there someone out there who is actually the "owner" and could they contact me off list?

Thanks!  I don't really want to spam everyone on the list beyond this email.

Eric

Ps.  Yes, I understand how automatic mailing lists work... but when the system breaks down you gotta talk to a person.

Re: Maintainer of the mailing list?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30 November 2011 16:41, Eric Smith <es...@e-dialog.com> wrote:
> I've checked here:
> http://jmeter.apache.org/mail2.html
> for a contact to a person who runs this mailing list, but I don't see any.
> Is there someone out there who is actually the "owner" and could they contact me off list?
>
> Thanks!  I don't really want to spam everyone on the list beyond this email.
>
> Eric
>
> Ps.  Yes, I understand how automatic mailing lists work... but when the system breaks down you gotta talk to a person.

I'm replying here because the information may be useful for others.

One of the headers says:

The help address is also mentioned on the Subscribing and
Unsubscribing page which is linked from the page you quoted.

If you e-mail that address it will give you further help, including
details of how to contact the owner.
Such details are generally also included in any automatic e-mails sent by ezmlm.