Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by imranrazakhan <im...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/15 12:13:03 UTC

assertServiceAvailable in KarafTestSupport.java

i was looking into KarafTestSupport and couldnt find method to verify
services, do karaf itest verify services differently?

It would be nice to have such method.

Re: assertServiceAvailable in KarafTestSupport.java

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

On 16/07/2018 16:55, imranrazakhan wrote:
> thanks, please share JIRA number to follow.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: assertServiceAvailable in KarafTestSupport.java

Posted by imranrazakhan <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
That's not part of KarafTestSupport, it's based on getOsgiService().

I can add this in  KarafTestSupport anyway.

Let me create a Jira about that and add it for 4.2.1.

Regards
JB

On 15/07/2018 20:30, imranrazakhan wrote:
> i checked below class doesn't contain method "assertServiceAvailable"
>
> https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/itests/common/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/itests/KarafTestSupport.java

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: assertServiceAvailable in KarafTestSupport.java

Posted by imranrazakhan <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

it's there:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/karaf/itests/common/4.2.1-SNAPSHOT/

KarafTestSupport is part of itests-common (that I introduced in Karaf
4.2.1-SNAPSHOT). As you can see in the itest example:

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf/tree/DEV_GUIDE/examples/karaf-itest-example

You can directly extend KarafTestSupport and use provided methods.

I'm also updating dev guide with link to examples.

Regards
JB