Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Droshi <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/12 10:02:41 UTC

Re: Regarding COnfiguration of configurable products

Hi,

I am having this same problem as well. To clarify, in the Order Manager page
the items added to a Configurable Product (aggregate) are not shown here.
The only place I can find them is in the shopping cart after configuration,
so I'm reasonably sure they were entered properly, but when it comes to
viewing that order nothing is shown.

Is there an alternative way to do this same thing? Otherwise how would the
person in the warehouse know what to add with the order?

Thanks for any help,
Andre

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Droshi,

After placing the order you can get the details of Configurable product
through  Manufacturing component.

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/manufacturing/control/FindProductionRun

follow the above link  and  select the  facility ID  and then click lookup.

HTH

kind regards,
--
vivek