Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Sanjay Kumar Mishra <sp...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/05 07:07:03 UTC

Need details on sybase jdbc jar integrate with apache drill

Hi Team,

I am using apache drill 1.18 and created storage plugin for sybase rdbms
database by using jconn4.jar which i placed inside 3rd party jar folder.But
after creating storage plugin not able to connect sybaseusing apache drill
getting below mention error.

Java.sql.sqlexception:Receiver class com.sybase.jdbc4.jdbc.sybconnection
does not define.

Kindly provide the coorect sybase jdbc jar file to integrate with apache
drll 1.18.

Regards,
Sanjay mishra

Re: Need details on sybase jdbc jar integrate with apache drill

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjay,
Can you please share the your configuration and the full stack trace you got?  (Please do not include credentials)
Thanks!
-- C

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjay,