Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Collin VanDyck <co...@hannonhill.com> on 2003/08/08 23:35:01 UTC

Re: (Full Post) : Issues integrating FOP into Cocoon/J2EE project

Hi all,

I wanted to followup with the group and let you know that my problem is now solved.  The issue was having two Cocoon webapps within the same EAR.  Strangely, the classloading issues did not crop up until a jar was duplicated three times, but apparently that was enough.  Merging the two webapps into one Cocoon webapp solved the problem and everything is working OK now.

thanks,
Collin

p.s. For those wondering what I am talking about, I was getting strange class cast exceptions with HttpRequest from Cocoon when one of my EJBs would try and render a PDF using FOP but not serializing through Cocoon.