Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com> on 2008/04/02 19:25:55 UTC

I want to run install even if my tests fail

Is there any way to do this?  And, yes, I know that it is a bad thing to
do but I need to attach some artifacts whether or not the tests have
failed.

Liz Sommers
sommerse@pragmatics.com

Re: I want to run install even if my tests fail

Posted by Joshua ChaitinPollak <jp...@kivasystems.com>.
On Apr 2, 2008, at 2:10 PM, Siarhei Dudzin wrote:

> or 'mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true'
>
> Siarhei

As a short cut to the above solution we have the following in our
pom.xml. It lets us do:

mvn -Dskiptest install

Which is a minor improvement in terms of typing.

         <profile>
             <id>skiptest</id>
             <activation>
                 <property>
                     <name>skiptest</name>
                 </property>
             </activation>
             <!--            <properties>
                <maven.compiler.debug>true</maven.compiler.debug>
            </properties> -->
             <build>
                 <plugins>
                     <plugin>
                         <configuration>
                             <skip>true</skip>
                         </configuration>
                     </plugin>
                 </plugins>
             </build>
         </profile>

--
Joshua ChaitinPollak | Software Engineer
Kiva Systems, Inc., 225 Wildwood Ave, Woburn, MA 01970

Re: I want to run install even if my tests fail

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.
-Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true

Posted by "Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com>.

Posted by Siarhei Dudzin <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
In your surefire plugin:

<testFailureIgnore>true</testFailureIgnore>