Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2009/12/26 10:33:18 UTC

Error Rendering Screen

Hi

 I created a new Component in Hot Deploy I got this Error ,Pls help me to
Fix this Error

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering included form named
[GuestbookList] at location [component://hello/webapp/hello/HelloForms.xml]:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "form" must be terminated by
the matching end-tag "". (Error rendering included form named
[GuestbookList] at location [component://hello/webapp/hello/HelloForms.xml]:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "form" must be terminated by
the matching end-tag "".)

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Error Rendering Screen

Posted by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
Sumit Pandit,

      Thanks Sumit Pandit,,, In Code only there is error, I have fixed that,
the form tag I didnt close Properly

Thanks and Regards
Prabhakaran.D

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Sumit Pandit <sumit.pandit@hotwaxmedia.com
> wrote:

> Hi Prabhakaran, Please paste your code here, it seems that there would be
> some issues with syntax.
>
> --
> Thanks And Regards
> Sumit Pandit
>
> On Dec 26, 2009, at 2:33 AM, Prabhakaran Duraisamy wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I created a new Component in Hot Deploy I got this Error ,Pls help me to
> > Fix this Error
> >
> > org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
> > [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
> > java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering included form named
> > [GuestbookList] at location
> [component://hello/webapp/hello/HelloForms.xml]:
> > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "form" must be terminated
> by
> > the matching end-tag "". (Error rendering included form named
> > [GuestbookList] at location
> [component://hello/webapp/hello/HelloForms.xml]:
> > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "form" must be terminated
> by
> > the matching end-tag "".)
> >
> > --
> > Regards,