Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Moandji Ezana <mw...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/01 07:58:20 UTC

Re: [DbUtils] Returning the newly-generated primary key after an insert

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 6:21 PM, William Speirs <ws...@apache.org> wrote:

> Interesting... would you be willing to donate your QueryRunner
> implementation? If so, open a JIRA ticket[1] with your request for this
> functionality, and upload your code.

 Done, with embryonic patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBUTILS-87

Moandji

Re: [DbUtils] Returning the newly-generated primary key after an insert

Posted by William Speirs <ws...@apache.org>.
I'll take a look when I can, but more unit tests and docs are always
welcome :-)

Thanks...

Bill-

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.