Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sri2003 <hi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/01 09:40:34 UTC

Displaying results on main window (when submitted from pop window no. 2)

Hi,
Logged in to my web application using Internet Explorer.

>From the home page (JSP), opened one popup window (no. 1) ; then from window
1, opened other window no. 2; now submitting (an struts action from jsp)on
window no. 2 , should show the results on the base(main) window  ie. where i
first logged in ie. home page (NOT in pop ups) . But for me , its coming on
popup window no.1  ; so i changed the code from
window.opener.location.href=target_url to window.location.href==target_url ;
then its coming on pop up window no. 2 . but i want the results to be  shown
on my first page of  the application . Any idea?

Thanks in advance.