Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Luan La <ll...@infocomp.com> on 2006/04/10 10:13:10 UTC

ServiceUnit Dependencies

Hi all,

I am using the servicemix-lwcontainer to dynamically deploy serviceunits. I
have a whole list of dependencies which are copied into the service unit. An
example structure is:

lib/
lib/depA.jar
lib/depB.jar
servicemix.xml

I need depA and depB to be in the classpath. However, this list of
dependencies is constantly changing and is collated using maven, i.e. the
dependencies are copied from the project's dependency list.

Just wondering if there is a way to specify wildcards in the xbean
<classpath> tag? I skimmed through the code, and it doesn't seem like it is.
If this is the case, is there another way to package up service units with
their dependencies?

Thanks for you help.

Luan

Re: ServiceUnit Dependencies

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, there is no easy way to do that, and this code is in
not in ServiceMix project.
However, you can still raise a jira about that.
If you use some tool like maven or ant to build your service unit, i
guess you could generate these <classpath/> tags at packaging time ...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet