Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2005/07/04 23:21:16 UTC

[Fwd: Usage of Hibernate]

I posted this last week to the agila project and have yet to get any
response.  Since they feel free to incorporate LGPL'd code into their
project should I assume that we can also now incorporate Hibernate into
Cocoon?

Ralph

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Wow. That would be great. Agila would have no problem, since it uses
Maven.  This would be somewhat of a problem for Cocoon 2.1, given how it
is currently packaged though.

Ralph

Re: [Fwd: Usage of Hibernate]

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.