Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Gerhard Otte <Ge...@emediapark.de> on 2003/11/21 16:01:44 UTC

Howto set permissions/fill in data after building the database

Hello Group,

I'm trying to accomplish following steps after building
the torque project:
1. setting permissions e.g. "grant select to public" etc.
2. fill some data in several tables from a file

This should happen after theses build steps (they all work ok):
ant -f build-torque.xml
ant -f build-torque.xml create-db
ant -f build-torque.xml id-table-init-sql
ant -f build-torque.xml insert-sql

Can I do this with Torque too or do I have to run a script by hand
after the build is done ?

TIA
Gerhard Otte
__
mailto:G.Otte@emediapark.de     emediapark GmbH http://www.emediapark.de
Tel:+49 (0)941 630804-2 Fax:-9  Hemauerstr.14,93047 Regensburg,Germany