Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ravi Kiran <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 17:37:36 UTC

[VOTE] Phoenix for Apache Incubator

+1

An exciting project which we are currently evaluating at Evolv.
Looking forward for its incubation at Apache.

Regards
Ravi

Re: [VOTE] Phoenix for Apache Incubator

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

-Anoop-

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Michael Sick <mi...@serenesoftware.com>.
+1 here

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Phoenix has proven really handy in our HBase project. It removes a lot of
pain points regarding querying NoSql Databases.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: [VOTE] Phoenix for Apache Incubator

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
It seems to me that this isn't an official vote.

Ravi, I don't see your name on the proposal anywhere, nor do I see the
proposal included in the vote, which means we don't really know what we
are voting for.

I would suggest that this particular vote be cancelled, and another be
started by the champion or proposed mentors of the project.

Upayavira

Re: [VOTE] Phoenix for Apache Incubator

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
This is not an official vote, is it?