Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2002/02/06 05:13:37 UTC

XDoclet project definition

Sam tasked me with this, so I dug in and tried to learn Gump and I succeeded
a little.  Here's what I created:

<module name="xdoclet">

  <url href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/xdoclet/"/>
  <description>
     Extensible Javadoc tag template engine and code generator
  </description>

  <cvs repository="sourceforge" host-prefix="cvs.xdoclet" dir="xdoclet"
       module="xdoclet"/>

  <project name="xdoclet">
    <ant basedir="script"/>

    <depend project="ant"/>

    <jar name="dist/lib/xdoclet.jar"/>
  </project>

</module>

Is <jar> relative to the xdoclet directory that gets created?  Or to the
<ant> basedir?  I'm assuming to the xdoclet directory.  This definition
worked fine for me to build it, but I did not use the JAR afterwards, but
I'm sure Sam will know right away if I'm off track.  Also, there is another
build.xml that gets called from the one in the 'script' directory, and it
might be the quickest one to run to just generate the JAR, but I just added
calling the main one.

I'm psyched I'm actually seeing under the hood of Gump finally!

    Erik