Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ilja S." <il...@frontdesk.ee> on 2007/01/17 14:09:32 UTC

specify html:form action property

Hello
This could be silly question but I'm kind stuck here.
I have 2 ActionMappings in struts config with following paths:
path="/admin/deals"
path="/supervisor/deals"
Both have the forward to same jsp with form.
All I want to do is depending on a requested mapping submit form, well,
to its' action  i.e.
if /admin/deals page is opened then it would be <html:form
action="/admin/deals.do"> and if /supervisor/deals url is opened then
form would be submitted to "/supervisor/deals.do".
Getting servletPath() from request object gives me smth like
/layout/layout.jsp since struts Tiles is used.

Thanks in advance.

Re: specify html:form action property

Posted by "Ilja S." <il...@frontdesk.ee>.
Sorry didn't get what you mean by "use JSTL/EL to navigate the servlet
api" :)
As I mentioned before request.getServletPath() gives Tiles layout jsp
page, not action mapping.
Best Regards
Ilja

Posted by Joseph McGranaghan <dr...@draegoonz.com>.